Raleigh, N.C. — Two people were displaced following a Monday night fire at a Raleigh duplex.

Authorities responded to the duplex at 4555 Hoyle Drive at about 10 p.m. after a fire started on the back deck of one of the units and spread to the attic.

The flames were under control in about 10 minutes, authorities said.

Four people and two dogs were evacuated, but no injuries were reported.

The two people who lived in the unit where the fire began were unable to return home Monday night and were being assisted by the Red Cross.

The people who lived in the adjacent unit were able to return home late Monday night.

Authorities had not determined what sparked the fire.

Map

Read more…